- To improve sector environment for rural energy enterprises
Project intends to improve access to energy by supporting the development of businesses and innovation, ensuring access to financing for households, farmers and businesses, and designing and implementing public support programmes, guidelines, standards, etc.
Field of intervention
- Energy in agriculture
- Clean cooking energy
- Rural Electrification
- Productive Use of Energy
- Businesses, households, farmers
- Development of public support programmes, guideline, standards, etc. such as biogas standards, state energy action plan
- Development of financing instruments, such as lease, loan, crowdfunding platform, etc.
- Development of businesses and value chains such as bankable business plans for companies
- Development and piloting of business models, such as mobile water pumps
Knowledge Product / Innovations
01 April 2015 - 31 March 2019