The work of TUEWAS is governed by a Steering Group. This consists of TUEWAS Spokesperson, representatives from sectoral and regional departments from headquarters and Working Group Speakers. The day-to-day work of the network is coordinated and supported by the Secretariat which is based in Bangkok, Thailand.
The centrepiece of the network
serve the technical and thematic needs of SNRD Asia and the Pacific member projects. Generally working over a longer term, they are the core exchange, networking, coordination and reporting bodies of the sector network.
serve as dynamic, single-output oriented format to flexibly respond to current events, emerging topics or company-wide developments.
- Carbon Neutral Freight Transport
- Circular Economy,Sustainable Waste Management and Marine Litter Prevention
- Sustainable Urban Development
- Disaster Management and Climate Resilience
- Digitalisation of the Energy Sector (DigEn)
- Collaboration with German Utilities for the Promotion of Renewable Enery and Energy Efficiency in TUEWAS Coutries
- Collection of Content for a state-of-the-art Distribution Grid Operation Toolbox
- Regional Development of Agriphotovoltaics and Aquavoltaics
Climate Smart Agriculture Investment Plans for the Pakistani provinces of Punjab and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
15 March 2023
The GIZ internal sector network TUEWAS (Transport, Environment, Energy and Water in Asia) was established in Bonn, Germany in 2002, as a platform for regional professional exchange and cooperation between GIZ experts in Asia and at head office. Currently, TUEWAS...
15 March 2023
Learning Across Borders – Pakistani delegation visited Germany for a technical study tour on municipal energy ...
14 March 2023
OUR LIBRARYSee more
- Project presentation – Innovation Regions for a Just Energy Transition
- Just Energy Transition in Coal Regions – Interregional Platform (JET-CR Platform)
- 2023 Turboclic Factsheet Webinar Series
- Transformation – Urban Opportunities – Climate Change Steering meeting TUEWAS – 01 December, 2022
- Study on Grid Support Services from BESS for Indian DISCOMS
- PV Hosting Capacity Study for New Delhi and Bhopal
- International Hydrogen Ramp-Up Program (H2-Uppp)
- Factsheet – Climate friendly freight traffic in India (Green Freight)