- The NCDD uses recommendations prepared by its secretariat for the further implementation of national decentralisation programme (NP-2).
- Reforms of the OWSOs have been implemented in accordance with the requirements of the national decentralisation programme (NP-2).
- Selected districts and municipalities in the three partner provinces have strategies in place to shape their water and waste management in a cli-mate sensitive way.
- Citizens’ access to decision-making processes and com-plaint mechanisms at the level of districts and municipalities is strengthened.
Supporting the local governments to provide high-quality services to the citizens in the sectors of waste and water management, health and administrative services.
Approach/Field of intervention
- Good governance
- Administrative reform
- Strategic approach for municipal waste management
Citizens in 3 provinces in Cambodia with upscaling potentials
Highlight activities /Achievements
- Development of waste management strategy for Districts and Municipalities
- Formation of sub-committees for waste topic
- Concrete activities that support a sustainable waste management at local level derived from strategies
March 2022 - December 2025