Green Education Working Group is a joint TUEWAS/ SNRD Asia and the Pacific working group. The Working Group is part of and contributes to the work and products of the company-wide Green Education Working Group.
- Maintains a network of green education practitioners who share knowledge and experiences with regard to Green Education in Asia and learn from Green Education projects in the region
- Provides “green” knowledge and develops attitudes and patterns of behaviour that support partner countries in introducing sustainable ways of developing and doing business
- Promotes a shift in values in relation to environmental sustainability and supports individuals and organisations in identifying, experimenting and teaching environmentally sustainable models of behaviou
Issues / Topics
- Positioning the importance, concept, methodologies and formats of Green Education as a joint working group of TUEWAS and SNRD Asia and the Pacific
- Identification and elaboration of new relevant approaches
- Foster learning through life’s experiences and traditional knowledge systems
- Counter narrow conception of rationality with emotional understanding
Knowledge Product / Innovations
No event found!